Audit & Attestation
We understand our responsibilities as auditors and have established a stringent quality control policy.
We conduct each audit without compromising our standards or principles. In fact, during our most recent peer review, we received the honor of a “pass” which indicates a high level of internal control and demonstrates our commitment to audit quality.
We provide financial reporting on all 3 levels of assurance:
- Audit: An intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review: Some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation: Based upon client information provided and used primarily for internal use
Agreed Upon Procedures
Today’s fast paced business environment can often cause some organizations to cut corners in an effort to save time and reduce costs. AUP engagements are available to these organizations who are not required to have a costly audit, but who still want to be aware of any issues affecting the entity. An AUP engagement is one in which a practitioner issues a report of findings based on specific procedures performed on subject matter that is derived by the client. The report is not distributed publicly – it is restricted to those parties that have agreed to the procedures to be performed.
IS AN AUP RIGHT FOR MY ORGANIZATION?
An audit is not always necessary and a review does not always communicate issues encountered. The most cost efficient way to address the functioning of internal controls at your entity is through an AUP. An AUP may be beneficial if you fall under any of these instances:
- Entities that don’t require an audit
- Small to medium sized entities with budgets of less than $1 million
- Entities with small staff size
- Entities with an interest in targeting specific areas, both financial and non-financial
- Entities going through a significant business transaction
- Entities with concerns of internal control processes