Forensic Accounting Services
Our forensic accounting team brings forth extensive industry experience to help solve disputes, investigate fraud, or assist companies with research and financial analysis where fraud is suspected. Our Certified Public Accountants and consultants have the experience and expertise to assist with a broad range of services.
Expert forensic accounting services from The Hobbs Group will look beyond the numbers to combine “street smarts” with financial knowledge and experience to complete all engagements professionally and proficiently.
Forensic Accounting Engagement and Services include assistance with but are not limited to:
- Employee dishonesty
- Spousal dishonesty
- Investigation of suspicious or questionable transactions
- Tax fraud
- Accounting malpractice
- Corporate fraud
- Quantification of fraud losses
- Analysis of transactions examination and reconstruction of records
- Investigation of financial reporting irregularities
- Investigation of theft of company assets and resources