Small Business Assistance
Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run efficiently.
Our firm provides a full range of cost-effective services to suit your small business’ needs:
- Contract Accounting – bank reconciliation, check writing, deposits, recording of general ledger detail
- Cost Control Evaluations
- IRS Representation
- Tax Prep
- Software Solutions
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Bookkeeping – Monthly, Quarterly or Annual
We can help you answer the following questions:
- Are my financial statements accurate?
- Is my company’s workflow set up properly to avoid employee theft?
- How can I avoid payroll tax notices from Federal and State?
- Is my accounting software being properly utilized and are my employees adequately trained?
- Are my year-end numbers accurate enough to be used for my tax return?
- Who can assist our company producing a loan request package?
- What about Human Resources issues (Benefits, Workers Compensation, etc)?
- What is my breakeven goal? Will my pricing structure produce a profit?
- Is my bank balance accurate?